UNLIMITED.CASH.NO.VERIFICATION.CODE.1.7.1.VERSION.HACK.MOD.BLUESTACKS.PES.CLUB.MANAGER.2019.(MOBILE).exe

???????

https://goolnk.com/xNdR1a

???????

English KONAMI Subtitle=Soccer Simulation Game In-App=30PES Coin notice=I’ve played this game for years and I can legitimately say that I have seen the goalkeeper save a pen in three occasions. That needs to be fixed. Every shootout shouldn’t be 5-4 because my player hit the post or the opposition player blasted it wide. Goalkeepers make saves in shootouts sometimes as well and that just hasn’t happened in this game at all. Also, the way stats are tracked you can’t compare a player to another players all time stats because they’re based on hall of fame. But if you update a players hall of fame right before they retire or you sell them, their overall would be around like 80 or close to 75 sometimes scores=1638 Reviews 2015-06-03.

مشخصات

تبلیغات

محل تبلیغات شما
محل تبلیغات شما محل تبلیغات شما

آخرین وبلاگ ها

برترین جستجو ها

آخرین جستجو ها

Jason Routaa خانه هوشمند و هوشمند سازی ساختمان مدرسه دخترانه سما لردگان کجوار | kajvar **ܜܔܢܜ یه موجود نسبتا خط خطی 2 ܜܔܢܜ** تور تایلند| تور آفریقای جنوبی |تور استرالیا طالقان دیار اهل دلان مصنوعات چوبی Zerger